Cnc Deep Hole Drilling Machine for cylindrical parts, on-center holes
- The deep hole drilling machines of the IMSA Series MFTB are dedicated to cylindrical workpieces that have to be drilled on their rotation axis, by deep drilling method: BTA/STS Tool.
- Some application examples: gear shafts, flanges for industrial applications, …
- Reliability and flexibility make this machine ideal for deep drilling job shops.
- Drilling depth in single operation:
- MFTB 1000 /51 CR: 1000 mm
- MFTB 1500 /51 CR: 1500 mm
- MFTB 2000 /51 CR: 2000 mm
- Hole diameter range 18 – 51 mm from full material, up to 65 mm in counter-boring.
Do you need to drill a wider diameter range? Please also see our GDK Series to drill from 6 to 65 mm by gun drills and Bta tools.
- The workpiece is in counter-rotation in respect to the drilling tool, in order to obtain the maximal drill straightness and process speed.
- Specific IMSA functions to control the deep drilling process by reading the cutting effort.
- Temperature, pressure and oil cleanliness are fundamental parameters to ensure continuous trouble-free deep drilling operations. The IMSA MFTB deep hole drilling machines are equipped with a high-pressure pump, a complete 3-level filtering system, an oil chilling unit.
- Automatic door opening at workpiece side,
- Workpiece loader,
- Automatic chip cleaner.