Cnc Deep Hole Drilling Machine for cylindrical parts, on-center holes
- The deep hole drilling machines of the IMSA Series MFTB are dedicated to cylindrical workpieces that have to be drilled on their rotation axis, by deep drilling method: BTA/STS Tool.
- Drilling depth in single operation: 2000 mm.
- Hole diameter range 50-200 mm from full material in standard steels < 1100 N/mm2.
- Specific IMSA functions to control the deep drilling process by reading the cutting effort.
- Temperature, pressure and oil cleanliness are fundamental parameters to ensure continuous trouble-free deep drilling operations. The IMSA MFTB 2000/200 deep hole drilling machine is equipped with 3 high-pressure pumps, a complete multi-level filtering system, an oil chilling unit.