Cnc Deep Hole Drilling Machine for cylindrical parts, on-center holes
- The IMSA deep hole drilling machine MFTB 3300/110EVO is dedicated to cylindrical workpieces that have to be drilled on their rotation axis, more specifically, this machine has been developed for aeronautical materials. Drilling depth in single operation: max. 3300mm. Hole diameter range 30 – 110 mm.
- Deep drilling method: BTA/STS tool. Drilling spindle: 54 kW, 1400 rpm.
- The workpiece is in counter-rotation in respect to the tool, in order to obtain the maximal drill straightness and process speed. Counter-rotation 400 rpm.
- Specific IMSA functions to control the deep drilling process:
– Electronic check of cutting parameters,
– Double electronic check against tool-breaking, by reading the cutting effort.
- Temperature, pressure and oil cleanliness are fundamental parameters to ensure continuous trouble-free deep drilling operations. The IMSA MFTB 3300/110EVO deep hole drilling machine is equipped with the best solutions that automatically manage these three parameters to the most suitable value:
– high-pressure pumps with fixed flow rate;
– for oil clarification: a complete 2-level filtering system;
– for oil cooling: 2 heat exchangers.
- Chip cleaner,
- Drilling diameter increase up to 135 mm,
- Steadyrest for workpiece support.