GUN DRILL TOOL
Cnc Deep Hole Drilling Machine to drill on-center holes in cylindrical parts. Two independent drilling units.
- The IMSA deep hole drilling machines MFT 1000 /2TiCR and MFT 1500 /2TiCR are dedicated to cylindrical workpieces that have to be drilled on their rotation axis. Hole diameter range 6 – 25 mm. Drilling depth 1000 or 1500mm respectively.
- “2Ti“: these machine models are equipped with 2 INDEPENDENT drilling carriages, resulting in higher flexibility and adaptability to different production needs. The 2 drilling axes, independent in motors and controls, enable to drill different workpieces on the 2 units.
- Deep drilling method: gun drill tool. Drilling spindle: 7,5 kW, 6.000 rpm.
- The workpiece is in counter-rotation in respect to the gun drill, in order to obtain the maximal drill straightness and process speed. Counter-rotation 150 rpm. The 2 counter-rotating contrast heads enable to compensate the differences in workpiece length.
- Specific IMSA functions to control the deep drilling process:
– Electronic check of cutting parameters,
– Double electronic check against gundrill-breaking, by reading the cutting effort.
- Temperature, pressure and oil cleanliness are fundamental parameters to ensure continuous trouble-free gundrilling operations. The deep hole drilling machines MFT 1000 /2TiCR and MFT 1500 /2TiCR are equipped with the best solutions that automatically manage these three parameters to the most suitable value:
– high-pressure pump, continuously managing pressure and flow, 1 for each spindle;
– for oil clarification: a complete 3-level filtering system;
– for oil cooling: a heat exchanger (chiller).
- Chip conveyor as standard equipment.
- Workpiece automatic loader,
- Automatic door opening,
- Steadyrest for workpiece support,
- CN-controlled movement of the contrast heads,
- Adaptation to drill also smaller diameters Ø 4-6 mm,
- Digital pressure measurement.